When it comes to investing in new siding for your home, finding the top material is equally as important as hiring the right installation team. The top material is easy: James Hardie fiber cement siding gives homeowners beauty, durability, and a fabulous 30-year, non-prorated warranty. This outstanding warranty is honored when the siding is installed by professionals who have been trained by the James Hardie Company and adhere to strict standards they establish.
At TeVelde and Co., we are a James Hardie Elite Preferred Contractor, so you get your siding installed the right way, and your 30-year warranty is protected. We’re one of only 20 contractors in the country to receive the James Hardie’s President’s Award. And we’ll be around to ensure your product satisfaction because our team is proud to call Omaha “home.” We enjoy doing business in the community we love.
Here’s how our James Hardie Elite Preferred status serves Omaha homeowners:
1. Get the Best Siding Products
James Hardie siding offers you a variety of benefits including:
Stands up to the weather elements 24/7 year-round. Resists damage from wind, rain, hail, ice, snow, and extreme temperatures.
Choose from two types of color with James Hardie siding products: Baked-on color or pre-primed siding that you can paint any color after installation.
Choose from HardiePlank lap siding, HardiePanel vertical siding, HardieTrim boards, HardieShingle, HardieSoffit panels, and HardieWrap Weather Barrier.
Pest resistant including termites
The makeup of James Hardie siding causes it to resist unwanted pests like ants and termites. Avoid the trouble termites can cause by investing in James Hardie siding products.
Woodpeckers are not attracted to the ingredients in James Hardie siding: cement, sand, and cellulose fibers. Avoid the hassles of woodpecker damage by installing fiber cement siding.
James Hardie siding resists damage caused by extreme heat or a fire. And it won’t fuel a fire.
Enhance your home’s curb appeal with gorgeous James Hardie siding. Choose from a variety of styles and colors to match your home’s architecture and your personal style.
Increases resale value
Your home’s resale value will increase when you have James Hardie siding installed with precision by a James Hardie Elite Preferred contractor.
Engineered for climate
James Hardie siding is designed for your home’s unique climate. It has the specific performance attributes relative to the climate where it’s being installed. Put the optimum siding on your home for your exact location. HZ5 fights cold, snow, and ice. HZ10 defies blistering sun, hurricane-force winds, and sheets of rain.
2. Expert Siding Installation to Ensure Lasting Performance
James Hardie siding installation must be done properly in order to get optimal performance from your siding product for years to come. Choosing a James Hardie Elite Preferred Contractor ensures your installation will be done to work reliability standards set by the James Hardie company, protecting its outstanding warranty.
It will give you peace of mind to know your siding installation has been done right the first time, ensuring your happiness in the long-term results. Only the top contractors qualify as James Hardie Preferred Contractors. As an Elite Preferred Contractor, TeVelde and Co. offers you:
- Compliance with James Hardie Company’s installation best practices
- Professional sales approach
- Satisfactory record with the BBB
- Satisfactory credit report
- State licensed
- Fully bonded where required
- Liability insurance of $1,000,000 per occurrence
- Workman’s compensation insurance
- Satisfactory background check with past customers
- James Hardie Elite Preferred contractors have a homeowner “likely to recommend” score of at least 90% with GuildQuality, a third-party customer satisfaction surveying service
3. Protect Your Warranty
By hiring a James Hardie Elite Preferred Contractor, you get their amazing warranty coverage. The value of a comprehensive warranty from a company as trustworthy as James Hardie can’t be underestimated. Rest at ease with confidence you can both enjoy your beautiful siding, and know it’s backed by a 30-year warranty.
Create the Home Exterior You’ve Been Dreaming Of
A successful, enduring siding installation project begins with choosing the right contractor. Here’s how:
- Ask for referrals from family, friends, and neighbors.
- Verify the contractor you are considering is licensed and insured.
- Check the contractor’s track record with the Better Business Bureau.
- Ask if the contractor is a member of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry.
- Find a contractor with ample experience and a strong working knowledge of siding installation.
- Get more than one written estimate before choosing a contractor.
- Get ready to meet the contractor to explain your desired outcome and ask any questions you may have.
Questions to Ask Potential Siding Contractors in Omaha:
- Are you licensed by the state?
- Who will supervise my siding installation, and how much experience do they have?
- Who will do the actual work on the project: your employees or subcontractors?
- How many James Hardie siding installation projects similar to mine have you done in the last 6 months?
- Are there 3 recent projects I could take a look at in-person?
- How much repeat business do you get? How many of your customers are from referrals?
- What national trade associations are you part of?
- Do you carry workman’s compensation and liability insurance?
- How much experience do you have installing James Hardie products?
Advantages of Hiring TeVelde and Co.
Here’s what others appreciate about doing business with us:
- Fluid communication—We communicate updates often by either phone, email, text, photos, or video.
- Informed decisions—We don’t do high-pressure sales. Instead, we educate you so you can make the right decision for your home and budget.
- Superior material—We install James Hardie siding—America’s favorite siding product.
- Expert installation—We follow the manufacturer’s best practices to ensure you receive optimal warranty coverage.
- Clean worksites—We keep a tidy job site, and when your installation is complete, you’ll come home to a super clean yard.
If you’re a homeowner in the greater Omaha area and want to discuss your project, contact us for a free consultation. Learn how James Hardie siding can transform your home and add to its resale value. Plus, get great design ideas and options to fit your home’s style.