When you’re in the market for new siding or windows, it’s vital that you find a dependable home exterior contractor to guide you through the selection process and install your new home upgrades to perfection. When improving your home exterior, it’s not only important to choose superior products from reputable manufacturers, but it’s also important to hire a trustworthy siding contractor to install your home exterior products.
At TeVelde and Co. we understand how frustrating it can be trying to select the best home exterior contractor for your siding or window replacement needs. That’s why we’ve helped Omaha homeowners with hundreds of durable installations—the right way. We stand behind our workmanship and products—including a 10-year workmanship warranty. Our clear communication educates homeowners about window and siding options, and our expert installation process ensures your satisfaction. Homeowners appreciate our orderly work sites and stress-free siding and window installation process.
Looking for a Trustworthy Siding and Window Replacement Contractor?
Superior products installed poorly lack performance. When replacing your siding or windows, it’s vital you hire a reputable contractor who will uphold the standards and best practices of the excellent manufacturers who designed your new siding or windows. Outstanding siding products like James Hardie stand in a class of their own—and it’s critical to their long-term performance that they are installed properly.
James Hardie Elite Preferred Contractors
A sure way to know you are getting a quality installation is to hire a James Hardie Elite Preferred contractor to install your siding. Elite Preferred contractors meet the strict requirements the James Hardie Company outlines, and this ensures your 30-50 year warranty will be honored on your siding replacement. Consider the peace of mind you’ll experience with a warranty backed by the James Hardie Company which spans decades. Understand the longevity of the James Hardie company, and the fact that they will be there to honor their warranty commitment throughout the span of your lengthy warranty.
When choosing a James Hardie Elite Preferred Contractor, your home qualifies for warranty coverage. The value of a great warranty from a reputable company can’t be underestimated. Your siding will hold up under the extreme weather elements Omaha experiences, including snow and ice storms. Your home’s color will keep looking fabulous for many years because the James Hardie siding colors are baked in and won’t fade. Your home value will increase when you hire a reputable company to install the best siding product in America: James Hardie. Enjoy your siding’s performance for decades with great confidence because it was installed with the strict protocols the James Hardie company established, ensuring top-of-the-line installation and best practices by your James Hardie Elite Preferred contractor. Get the performance you’ve desired in a siding product, and enjoy the benefits of a long-lasting warranty from a trusted company. Don’t hire just any contractor! There’s satisfaction in knowing your siding is installed properly by the top contractor in the area.
For those of us who think DIY is the best siding installation option
It’s common knowledge that the best performing, longest lasting siding option is fiber cement—and James Hardie offers the highest rated fiber cement siding on the market. Since it’s made of cement, cellulose fibers, and sand, it’s actually very dense and heavy. It’s difficult to maneuver when it is being installed. It requires the proper tools, appropriate safety precautions, knowledge, training, and experience in installation in order to do the job right. The unchartered territory involved in a hefty do-it-yourself siding installation project could turn out to be a nightmare. Not only is the installation process difficult, but any mistakes during the installation process could cost you for years to come. Moisture damage is no picnic, and improperly installed siding can leave your home vulnerable to wood rot and increasing moisture damage which requires costly repairs that are avoidable by simply hiring the right installation professionals. Skip the temptation to try to do it yourself when it comes to siding or window installation. There is no reason to cut corners on either of these major home upgrades!
How Omaha homeowners benefit from hiring a James Hardie Elite Preferred Contractor like TeVelde and Co.
- Our installations result in consistent customer satisfaction.
- Our commitment to James Hardie best practices sets us apart from other contractors.
- Our state licenses for siding are always up-to-date.
- Our sales approach is not pushy or manipulative. We simply inform and guide homeowners to the best selection for their needs.
- Our good credit report speaks of our integrity in business practices.
- Our insurance—including liability and workman’s compensation—protect you as a homeowner.
- Our work lines up with the James Hardie company’s standards, so you’re ensured quality installations you can count on.
- Our final products are randomly surveyed through the James Hardie company to ensure customer satisfaction and verify the premier level of service you deserve.
How many find the best contractor for their home:
- Word of mouth—It’s hard to beat word of mouth when it comes to connecting with a reliable exterior contractor. Talk with family, friends, and neighbors who have had remodeling done recently and get their best recommendations.
- Online reviews—People tell it like it is when they review products and installation practices. Weigh the words of others heavily when considering who to hire for your siding and window installations.
- Galleries—Take a look at the finished product online through photo galleries of recent projects.
- Licenses and insurance—Check for proof of insurance before hiring a contractor.
- Check options—Rather than talking to simply one contractor, interview two or three, and allow the top one to surface for themselves.