Trusted Vinyl Siding Replacement in Omaha
Cracking, warping, aging— when your siding starts showing signs of damage, it’s time for a siding replacement that will last. You desire a durable siding replacement but on a budget, so our TeVelde and Co. team offers installations of beautiful and affordable vinyl siding as well as Hardie Board fiber cement siding that brings you great value.
Budget-Friendly Vinyl Siding
Vinyl siding is a popular housing material. Homeowners love it due to its low maintenance and affordability. It is impervious to rot and provides a greater level of insulation than a material like fiber cement.
Because it is budget-friendly and easy-to-install, vinyl is the perfect solution if you’re looking for a budget-friendly option for your home, a rental property or a home you are selling.
Mastic Siding — Vinyl Siding of Choice in Omaha
- Durable — Withstands the midwest Omaha weather and is resistant to peeling, blistering and flaking.
- Insulation — Mastic siding provides additional insulation to reduce energy bills by keeping your home warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer.
- Pest Resistance — Wood siding can be a haven for insects and rodents, but vinyl siding protects your home from pests finding an entry points to your home.
- Color Options — Vinyl siding comes in a wide variety of colors. You can choose what suits your style best. It won’t fade and is manufactured with a tint so nicks and scratches aren’t visible.
- Low Maintenance — Mastic siding requires little maintenance. It’s damage resistant and easy to keep clean. Wood siding can crack and is difficult to clean when it gets dirty, often needing to be repainted.
What to Consider when Choosing Vinyl Vs. Hardie Board Siding
Choosing the right siding comes with identifying your needs. Both vinyl and Hardie Board fiber cement have their share of benefits, but some distinguishing factors set them apart, making one option the better choice for you. For a home you want to enjoy for years, we recommend the durability of Hardie Board fiber cement siding, also knows as James Hardie Siding.
- James Hardie is engineered for your climate, created to last in any environment.
- Vinyl is easier and more affordable to install than fiber cement. However, fiber cement requires less maintenance in the long run.
- James Hardie is more durable and five times thicker than vinyl. It is fire, pest, rot, warp, and moisture resistant.
- Vinyl requires no maintenance other than cleaning, while fiber cement can sometimes require minor additional caulking.
- James Hardie offers a more realistic wood imitation than vinyl, making it a more attractive siding option.
Don’t let cost alone be the only factor contributing to your siding selection. Our team is ready to answer any questions you might have about the right siding choice for your project.
A Contractor You Can Trust
Our goal at TeVelde and Co. isn’t just to earn your business—it’s to earn your trust. If you’re looking for budget-friendly vinyl siding, we can give you trusted installation to protect your warranty.
However, if you’re looking to invest in your home, our team is a certified James Hardie Elite Preferred Contractor and one of the midwest’s 20 James Hardie President’s Award recipients. We carry that training and attention to detail into all of our siding installations. We keep you up-to-date daily through videos of your project so you can remain in control of your installation.
Whether you choose a James Hardie or vinyl siding installation, TeVelde and Co will give you peace of mind that your installation will be done the right way, protecting your warranty.